Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hanging Out With Lady G

Alex and the lovely Laura are in Coachella this weekend for the mother of all music festivals. When you are 26 I can see why a weekend concert would be fun, but at my age, I can't imagine having to going there just because I wanted to see Julian Casablancas, Faith No More and MGMT.
Happily, I'm not at the concert and I get to take care of Alex and Laura's miniature dachshund, Lady G, aka "the ween".
Here's a photo of Laura holding Lady G. For some reason the dogs eyes always turn turquoise in photos. It's a little like a demon dog, don't you think?
I've always been a big dog person, dobermans, labs, golden retrievers, newfoundlands, ridgebacks, etc...but I'm starting to see the fun in having a little dog.
Digg this

4 comments:

mette said...

What a darling doggy! I too am used to `normal size´dogs, but a little one would be cute to carry and hold on the lap.

Susan B said...

Awwww, so cute! My BIL and SIL are dauchshund fans and now have rescue doxie #2. They dress him up and go to those dachshund gatherings. Lady G looks like good company.

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Coachella will be brilliant. I feel the same as you, I used to love festivals but the thought of going to somewhere like Glastonbury now is too much. I'm happy to watch it on TV, I must be just getting old! xx

Couture Carrie said...

Cute pup!

xoxox,
CC

Add to Technorati Favorites