Thursday, May 1, 2008

Six Random Things

I've been tagged by Une Femme d'un Certain Age to write six random things about myself.
So...Voila

1. I love football movies from Rudi to Remember the Titans to On Any Given Sunday.

2. My nickname as a child was Sissy...and I hated it.

3. I'd like to go to Bora Bora and Australia.

4. If I could learn any particular dance it would be the polka because bopping up and down in a frilly skirted outfit and drinking beer looks like fun to me.

5. If I had a gazillion dollars I would buy the film rights to the books "Journey Into the Whirlwind" and "Within the Whirlwind" by Eugenia Semenova Ginzburg and hire Stephen Spielberg to produce the movie.

6. When I was a sophomore in college I was the ta for calculus.

Thanks Deja for the tag. Kristopher and Mary....you're it!
Digg this

1 comment:

St. Reeves said...

Hey... you forgot to add that you have the smartest, most beautiful, most awesome children in the world!

Well, back to studying.

Add to Technorati Favorites