Saturday, March 22, 2008

Vintage Value Venture -It's Vintageous!











Some of the most glamorous gowns that I've seen on the net are at Vintageous.com. There's only one problem...about 95% of the items on the site are sold! Not that I'm surprised by this...they are truly vintageously gorgeous! These are the real thing...which is obvious by the sizes...bust 31, waist 24, hips full...definitely the fit for tiny 1950's white glove wearing ladies. It's actually a good thing that most of these lovely dresses are sold because my shopping budget (for the year) is pretty much tapped out...not to mention that those wasp waisted frocks may be a t'wee bit too tiny for me!


I would hope that this site could be a bit easier to navigate with the sold items removed because it took me more that an hour to go dress by dress to see what was available.


Still, so many lovely things and I have to comment on the fact that 1950's and 1960's designers created clothes that were truly flattering to a woman's figure...and I mean a natural woman's figure without the Pamela Anderson breast augmentations.
Digg this

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites