Friday, March 21, 2008

Richad Branson's Billionaire Boys Club Beach Bash








Seriously, I don't know what happened to my "Save the World" beach party invitation from Richard Branson at his private island with the billionaire boys from Google, Paypal, SAP, Wikipedia, Sun Microsystems, etc. Anyone of those guys from Silicon Valley could have just jetted down to Santa Monica Airport and offered me a ride....I'm all about fighting global warming through jet pooling.


I even have the perfect outfit for discussing bio-fuels, carbon credits and clean technology with Tony Blair et al while soaking up some solar energy on the beach. Bikini and coverup by Milly from Nordstrom.com and Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti Wave bangle bracelet and Starfish earrings from Beladora.com.
Digg this

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites