Friday, August 12, 2011

Fall Fashion 2011 - More Mid-Century

I know that those Aussie babes FF and SSG are all over the Missoni thing this Fall
but I'm kind of excited about the Mad Men trend at Banana Republic
After seeing this new B-Rep ad campaign
and Beladora vintage brooches all over the September issue of ELLE it seems apparent that Mid-Century looks will be in style this Fall and Winter


And do I ever love this look!
But why do the B-Rep hemlines have to be so high? 
Two inches longer would have been so much more chic.
I kinda of think that B-Rep copied my Adriana Papell dress

 Don't you?
I wonder if they are borrowing my estate jewelry looks too?



 
 
Banana Republic clothes and Beladora 2 vintage jewelry make a good pair
Are you starting to shop yet for Fall?
 
But since Summer is still here, I'm hoping for a hot and sunny weekend.
What are you up to this weekend?
Digg this

7 comments:

Susan B said...

That blue topaz ring looks perfect with your dress. Beladora is definitely the motherlode for mid-century jewelry!!

I hope you get your nice warm weekend.

Belle de Ville said...

Pseu, yes we do have the motherlode of Mid-Century stuff!

I'm going to a wedding this weekend and it should be warm...I can only hope!

David Toms said...

You look fab! Now you know I am also all over Missoni also, however a bit of mid-century never goes astray

helen tilston said...

Great post - I agree with you the length is unflattering, it would be more stylish if 2" longer as you suggested (they did not ask us!! ha ha)

We are enjoying a weekend at the beach
Helen xx

Jill said...

Gosh...it just must be so much damn fun to have a jewelry store at your fingertips!

Faux Fuchsia said...

Thanks for the shout out- love the ring and love the frock xxxx

YONKS said...

That ring is fantastic!
X

Add to Technorati Favorites