Monday, November 29, 2010

Timeless Style - Renée Pearl and 1930's French Modernism

Renée Pearl photographed by Jacques-Henri Lartigue in 1930

I found this fabulous photo and story about fashion model and muse of Jacques-Henri Lartigue, Renée Pearl, on the Bluetramontana Style blog, and I couldn't help but note how modern her look was.
The big ring, the bangle bracelets...
this is how I would rock this look in 2010 Beladora style.


For more on Renée Pearl and French Modernism
regard


Digg this

2 comments:

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

That ring is gorgeous! I've never seen lavender jade before. I love Renée Perle too. Hope you're good xx

Laguna Beach Fogey said...

There are certain women whose beauty makes one feel slightly queasy and apparently she was one of them. My goodness...! I need a lie-down. ;)

Add to Technorati Favorites