Saturday, January 9, 2010

Around Town - Dinner Al Fresco In January

So last night at about 7:30 I closed up my office and headed down Rodeo Drive to have dinner with friends at Two Rodeo And just when I was crossing Dayton I asked this young man who was wearing shorts, probably a tourist from Alabama who was here for the football game, if I could take his picture.
Then I proceeded to have dinner at a table outside, wearing just a cashmere sweater on a January evening.
With apologies to my fellow bloggers, Miss Cavendish, K-Line, Sher, and all the others who are dealing with snow!
Digg this

5 comments:

Jill said...

No snow here, just 28 degree weather. I can not wait for Summer!

Belle de Ville said...

Jill, 28 degrees in El Paso!!! Sounds like you need a vacation to a beach resort somewhere...uh well maybe not after your little car incident...

Couture Carrie said...

How lovely darling!

xoxox,
CC

WendyB said...

Jealous!

K.Line said...

I am totally jealous! But lets see the cashmere :-)

Add to Technorati Favorites