Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Trending Towards Turquoise

Thank God that style guru Imogen Lamport and vintage style crusader Mary Kincaid have informed me of the fact that turquoise is going to be the dominant color of 2010...because I'm always late finding out about these things.



I love the vibrancy of turquoise, it is certainly one of my favorite colors and while I don't often wear the color in terms of my clothes, I do accent what I wear with plenty of vintage turquoise jewelry.
Here's one of my favorite peices because of the blue on blue motif.



Beladora Vintage Turquoise and Zircon Ring in Platinum
Do you wear the latest trend in color in your clothes, accessories, both or neither?
Digg this

2 comments:

Susan B said...

When it comes to colors, I don't follow trends but rather stick with what I know works best for me. However if any of "my" colors are on-trend, I'll take the opportunity to stock up.

Gorgeous ring!

Imogen Lamport, AICI CIP said...

Gorgeous ring! Turquoise is a great accent colour for jewellery and other accessories! Thanks for the link love.

Happy New Year!

Add to Technorati Favorites