Friday, May 8, 2009

Mixing It Up For Mother's Day

Beladora.com Blue Topaz Briolette Earrings in 18K $995

Beladora.com Blue Topaz Briolette Bracelet in 18K $995
So here we are...Mother's Day already. I've already given my bambinos a hint of what I would like and I'm trusting that they'll come through for me. Instead of doing the traditional Mother's Day brunch, this is how we're gonna roll....my son's idea obviously.
And if I didn't have music on my mind right now I would have suggested to the de Ville brood that they check out Beladora's Gifts Under $1000
Digg this

2 comments:

Susan B said...

Mmmmmm.....BBQ!

I'd much rather do that too, but DH has already set up the brunch (we have Grandma to consider).

Belle de Ville said...

A sunny day outside on the beach with my kids...perfect!

Add to Technorati Favorites