Sunday, November 2, 2008

Savvy Shopping - Nanette Lepore For Less

I've always been a fan of Nanette Lepore clothes. They are feminine and flirty and flattering. I fell in love with this blouse when I saw it at Nordstrom a week ago. In midnight navy silk with lace and bow detail, I thought it would be perfect with a black skirt or trousers...but pricey at $285.
So how happy was I when I visited Always in Style, a great fashion blog and found a post that links to the website ShopDollyRocker.com which is selling this lacy blouse and other lovely Lepore pieces for 40% off. To get the discount you just need to use the discount code NANETTE.
Nanette Lepore "Charmed" Blouse
And wouldn't this blouse be beautiful with this Antique Edwardian Sapphire and Diamond Ring from Beladora.com?
Now, if only this sexy Nanette Lepore suit with a portrait collar was on sale too...Unfortunately it is still full retail at Nordstrom for $725.
Maybe when the powers that be at Nordstrom read this blog post they'll see fit to mark it down!

Digg this

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites