Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fifty Dollar Flip Flops or Some People Will Buy Anything

$50 FitFlops


And...by some people I mean me of course
I'm trying to justify spending $50 on a pair of (As seen on Oprah!!) flip flops.
According to the FitFlop spin,
FitFlops are engineered with a multi-density midsole that stimulates your muscles more while you're wearing them. In independent University testing, FitFlops have been shown to trigger increased gluteal muscle response, increased hamstring response, increased rectus femoris (thigh) response and increased calf muscle response.
Now...if only Ferragamo could engineer muscle stimulating technology into their shoes....
Digg this

2 comments:

Susan B said...

I remember the claims from the Dr. Scholl's company that their wooden soled sandals would firm legs and fanny. When I was about 13-14, they were all the rage, but I don't remember that they made any noticeable difference.

Belle de Ville said...

God...back in the day I loved my Dr. Scholls...I had them in several colors. I don't recollect them making any substantial difference in my appearance.
Fitflop report: I had them like 2 days now and I've already got a cut across the top of my foot from the elastic rubbing against my foot.
I will be going back to my New Balance sneakers.

Add to Technorati Favorites