Sunday, July 20, 2008

Vintage Value Venture - Dress Like A Deb To Stay Cool

My Favorite Hotel in Djerba Tunisia

Debutante Clothing Blue-Green Chiffon Dress

Beladora II Art Deco Emerald and Diamond Ring



Is it just me or have Los Angeles summers become unbearably humid. Some days it is so humid that I feel as though I'm spending the summer in Boston....or worse...Washington DC... where the summer humidity is beyond description. It has been so humid here this summer that last week at a dinner party at at rocking cool architectural Hollywood Hills house I could see the lightening from an electrical storm in the distance...an electrical storm in Los Angeles????
While I adore hot weather, I need the dry heat of Palm Desert...or Djerba, Tunisia.
And if I can't have dry heat I need a sleeveless dress to stay cool.
Luckily, Debutante Clothing blog has added a vintage store so I found what I need to stay cool. A lovely blue-green water color chiffon dress at a very reasonable $159. And...I'd add this Art Deco emerald and old cut diamond ring from Beladora II at $1850.
Digg this

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites