Saturday, March 15, 2008

Gulfstream G650 - my bags are packed







Fabulous news from Drudge! Gulfstream has just come out with the new G650 which flys at the speed of sound. It's so good to know that the jet set can get to their private enclaves even faster than when they had to suffer trough those long trips on their G3's, G4's and G5's.

Just in case some Charming Gentleman wants to whisk me off to his private compound in Cabo, Mustique or Hawaii, I've picked the perfect travel outfit. Comfortable and Chic...from Saks a Tory Burch cotton tunic over white jeans with a Steven Webster crystal haze ring in turquoise and diamond hoop earrings from Beladora.
Note to Charming Gentleman: my bags are packed...I'm waiting for your call.






Digg this

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites