Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Town and Country Holiday

Typically around this time of year I manage to to take a few days off and plop myself down with a book and a margarita on a beach in Mexico,
because an escape from LA is desperately needed.

This summer, I am opting for something altogether different,
and no, I don't mean taking the entire month of August off, like the Europeans do.
(I wish)

I'm going for a little culture and and a little relaxation
by way of a town and country holiday abroad.

So, after months of procrastination, I finally booked a few days here


and here


and here


and here


Hopefully, I will get a chance to visit this gorgeous place too



And, if the vacation gods are with me, I will have bathing suit weather all the way.
We shall see.

What kind of summer vacation destinations do you prefer, town, country or beach? 


Digg this

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites