Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas Indeed




Ah, Christmas is finally here.

Happily this year our family will celebrate Christmas at my son's home in Brentwood. 
It's wonderful to see the traditional family dinner now passed down to the next generation.
In addition, the highlight of this holiday is my son's engagement to the lovely lawyer Laura.
Today I will meet her family which arrived this week from New York.
So, this is a very special holiday for me.

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas.
Digg this

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lovely that your family is growing.
Have a wonderful day.

Faux Fuchsia said...

congrats re the engagement, can't wait to see the ring

LPC said...

Merry Christmas! And congratulations, huge congratulations, on your son's engagement. How wonderful.

Add to Technorati Favorites