Monday, August 16, 2010

OMG!!!! - So Bananas - I Could Die

Was yesterday the best day ever....the sun came out and I think that the summer finally started
I went down to Laguna Beach to spend the day with the family and
at my mother's house I saw the finally saw the print issue of ELLE magazine
the one with the Julia Roberts photos
and then surprise of all surprises
There was a fashion spread with Kim Kardashian (OMG!!!) and Justin Bieber ( double OMG!!!!!)
and Kim was frolicking in the water in Jean Mahie jewelry from you know where
here's the video from ELLE.com



Isn't Kim pretty...she has some serious assets.
OK...full disclosure here...I basically have no idea who Justin Bieber is
but I know that he is very high up on constellation the celebrity hierarchy
so I am pleased.
And today, it is 6:40 am and the sun is out this morning for the first time in months.

Digg this

10 comments:

LPC said...

I hope you are taking a moment to look around and enjoy!

Belle de Ville said...

Don't worry LPC, after the OMG moment we sat around on my brother's terrace and admired the ocean view over the golf course.

SewingLibrarian said...

Yes, I saw that last night when I was reading Elle when I should have been asleep. I thought, "I know that website! I know the owner!" Well, not really, but I feel I know you through your posts! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

You've gone all Valley Girl on me!
I'd love to be shaped like KIm - I have no idea who Justin Bieber is either.

David Toms said...

Sounds just wondeful! Enjoy.

teawithonesugarplease said...

What a fantastic start to the day for you - congratulations. So glad summer has arrived - I've got UK relatives in Topanga and they are all sat by the pool wondering where the sun was and now its come back

Couture Carrie said...

So exciting, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Make Do Style said...

Do you think it was karma for you after your comment on my post!!
Brilliant and Justin Bieber is hot stuff/property. The petit garcon loves a bit of Justin Bieber so even I can sing along!
This is just the start...

Belle de Ville said...

SL, it's always amazing when I send jewelry to magazine shoots, I never know if it's even going to be used. Imagine my delight when I saw our jewelry on Julia Roberts and Kim Kardashian. Also, it made the fashion editorial.

Tabitha, when you are writing about high level celebrity talent like Miss Kardashian and young Master Bieber, you pretty much have to go into valley girl speak. And, yes...who wouldn't want to have her assets.

David, yes it's the little things that make me happy.

Twosp, do your relatives in Topanga have a pool? Can I go hang out at their house?

Carrie, thank you.

MDS, isn't it amazing how important celebrity product placement is to the success of any brand. How the fashion world has changed.

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Laguna beach sounds wonderful and I'm so pleased your gorgeous jewellery is getting the publicity it deserves. If you were in London I could get it in some magazines for you.

Our summer seems to have almost disappeared too. It will be beautiful and sunny in the morning and grey and raining by the afternoon. Fingers crossed it comes back for us both xx

Add to Technorati Favorites