Friday, July 23, 2010

Jewelry Biz - Chopard's New Collection At The Frick

From the WSJ
The Celebration for Chopard's 150 year anniversary at the Frick Museum in New York 
with lots of sparkling stuff from their new animal themed collection

Although I'm not quite sure what I think about this diamond kitten necklace in the $700,000 range

or this diamond parrot necklace for $1,000,000 or so.

A couple of years ago it was all about sea themed collections
Now it's all about animals
go figure
Digg this

3 comments:

mette said...

I would not mind receiving the first one at all, nor the second one for that matter.

The Preppy Princess said...

Wow. The two pieces you show are amazing, but somewhat on the garish side IMHO. But then, I suppose that is the point, no? Would *love* to see it!

Sending you a smile Miss BHB,
tp

Jill said...

I'm not really into cute animal jewelry. My mother-in-law used to wear this giant diamond encrusted ring that looked like a Yorkie. I hated it. She wanted to give it to me, but I told her I wasn't a dog lover. We didn't get along very well. She was a decorator and antique store owner like me. She was very opinionated.

Add to Technorati Favorites