Saturday, June 12, 2010

When Reboots Go Bad

This is how I've felt for much of yesterday after spending about 6 hours trying to renew SSL certificates....thanks so much Go Daddy for making it all a seamless integration, not.
Now my home computer has issues and unlike my business, I don't have a personal 'tech guy' on call. I can either spend an hour or so solving my problems, or go to the gym. At this point I'm opting for my ipod and the treadmill.
What do you do when you have a computer glitch?
Do you have your own personal 'tech guy' to solve your computer problems for you?
Digg this

6 comments:

Barbara von Enger said...

So sorry to hear this - but happy that it's all sorted now;-)

teawithonesugarplease said...

switch it off and switch in on? That's always the mantra from my IT support guy!

Laguna Beach Fogey said...

When robots go bad, I use a hammer. With reboots, I generally fix it myself or call an IT boy to take a look.

Jill said...

I have three tech guys! All friends. You have to be selective when making friends!!

Make Do Style said...

I go to the gym and hope that after a couple of hours switched off all will be well x

Belle de Ville said...

My computer is still not well...where's my hammer?

Add to Technorati Favorites