Friday, May 14, 2010

Around Town - More Capital Than Venture

Last night another event that I was excited to attend
but not because it was a gathering of venture capitalists
I just really wanted to see the venue because the party was held here
The CAA building in Century City aka The Death Star
And what do you wear to hang out with the money guys...I figured big gold and diamond jewelry the size of Texas.

Diamond Necklace with Doorknocker Pendant in 18K


Diamond Doorknocker Earrings in 18K

Diamond Dome Ring in 14K and Platinum




Ruser Diamond Ring in 18K and Platinum

The gold group

The bling rings
OK, so I looked like more Capital than Venture in all this gold
but right now I'd rather invest in gold than a start up tech business.

Digg this

1 comment:

Jill said...

Jealousy has struck again. I may have the shoes...but damn! Woman. You've got the bling!!

Add to Technorati Favorites