Saturday, September 26, 2009

Savvy Shopping - Earthy Elongation

I have to admit that over the summer I've gotten used to wearing those long flowy 1970's hippy chick style dresses, with groups of bangle bracelets, multi stand chain necklaces and hoop earrings.
At first I thought that I would tire of this trend quickly
but I am liking the boho babe look more and more
and really, what's not to like about wearing a dress that covers up a multitude of skin (and sins)
and is as comfortable as a nightgown.
This is how I would take that look into Fall.

(I love the earthy color mix of malachite, tiger's eye and agate)
Set of Vintage Bangle Bracelets from BeladoraII.com $1850


So, do you like this trend or are you over it already?

Digg this

6 comments:

Jill said...

You know I love this trend...probably always will.

Belle de Ville said...

Jill, I'm hoping that it isn't just a trend.

Unknown said...

I only just bought a maxi and plan on wearing it over a top for fall.

Yours is so chic and sexy. Love it!

WendyB said...

To me it's not a trend...it makes me think of Ossie Clark and that's something I've been doing for a long time. I say just call it your "look"!

Anonymous said...

i love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm sick of the trend. Already seems so yesterday.

Add to Technorati Favorites