Monday, September 14, 2009

Making A Statement - Beladora Bijoux On The Red Carpet

When you've got the goods you're happy to lend them out
especially to you friends at CBS
Here is Samantha Harris
from Entertainment Tonight and Dancing With The Stars
on the Creative Emmy's Red Carpet
wearing the Beladora Bling
A spectacular signed statement necklace
in Turquoise and Diamonds by Chaumet
and a Turquoise and Diamond Ring

This morning there was more scrambling around to get estate jewelry out for the final night of a major television show. If the star sports the diamonds, I'll be sure to post the pics.
Digg this

5 comments:

The Townhouselady said...

Gorgeous pieces! They look fabulous with the dress and her dark hair.

Unknown said...

I'm making my wish list ;)

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

Sometimes I find her a little awkward but I declare that is the BEST she has ever looked!
I LOVE the jewels!!!!! Something about the blue and the gold together is so regal.

WendyB said...

Fantastic!

Miss Cavendish said...

That *is* a really beautiful necklace!!!

Add to Technorati Favorites