Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sweet Summer Days Of Spain

OK, it is awesome here. I'm in a gorgeous house, on maybe a couple of acres right on the Atlantic ocean with the ancient city of Cadiz to the south and the city of Rota to the north.
But....the computer speed is at dial-up....which is something that I haven't dealt with in maybe a decade or so. It takes so long to just check my email.
Yeah, I love the sweet summer days of Spain but in terms of technology we are so spoiled in the US, we don't even know.
OMG ...the computer technology is ridiculous. I guess that this is a sign that I shouldn't be blogging...
Digg this

4 comments:

~Tessa~Scoffs said...

Can't wait for pictures! Have a wonderful time!

Jill said...

I'm trying to not be too terribly jealous...it doesn't suit me! You work hard and you deserve this vacation. I can't wait to see the pics. Take a break from technology for a while.

WendyB said...

Dial-up = flashbacks to 1999. Have a great vacation.

Miss Cavendish said...

Unplug! Enjoy your vacation . . .

Add to Technorati Favorites