Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dog Day Afternoon


OK...it's true

Beladora is going to the dogs!


Well to the Love Puppies to be a little more exact.


I'm sure that all of you are familiar with the enamel jewelry of Aaron Basha,


these Love Puppies were created by Aaron's brother Saul Basha for Rivaldy.





this one is for Wendy b


Love Puppy Bouvier des Flanders from Beladora.com



These sterling silver animal pendants with diamond heart collars come in almost every breed. If they don't have your breed, you can send a photo of your pet and Beladora will have Rivaldy custom make pendant or charm with your pet's exact likeness.
C'mon Jill, you know you want an IG!
And with dogs on my mind don't forget to check out Couture Carrie's blog post today with gorgeous fashionistas and their dogs.
Digg this

2 comments:

Jill said...

These are darling. I keep wanting to start a charm bracelet and then I forget. Focus, Jill!

Belle de Ville said...

Jill: these are really darling...now that I don't have my puppy anymore I may have to opt for one of these.

Add to Technorati Favorites