Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pretty in Pearls

No I haven't forgotten about my promise of pearls to one of the randomly picked lucky ladies who have signed up to follow BHB...in fact I'm going to provide pearls to all of the awesome followers of BHB . Unlike the prim, pretty and perfectly round pearls of the 1950s, I'm going to use Chinese freshwater pearls which are a little uneven in shape, giving them a more edgier and modern look.

Here's the deal....I absolutely adore the choker length worn rather high on the neck by Grace Kelly...which is about 13 inches. It's a super sexy look. You, on the other hand, might not find the short length to be comfortable, so since these necklaces are going to be individually strung, I can customize the lengths.

This is what you need to do....
Send me an email at
belledeville@gmail.com
and tell me if you would prefer your pearls at 13, 14, or 15 inches.
and don't forget to provide me with a mailing address so that I can ship them to you!
Digg this

3 comments:

Jill said...

You rock!

WendyB said...

Chokers are so sex-ay!

Belle de Ville said...

Wendy...seriously, how do you have time to comment here and to be jet setting around London?

Add to Technorati Favorites