Friday, July 3, 2009

A Day In The Life

Another day....another fashion shoot.

After my favorite stylist, Angela Aaron, a Dita von Teese look-a-like, asked Beladora to provide jewelry for another fashion shoot for Genlux magazine, I was happy to oblige.
Genlux is the sleekest magazine out there when it comes to high end fashion.

So Miss de Ville and I brought the goods


and admired the jewel toned clothes from Neiman Marcus


I couldn't stay all day because there was much to do at Beladora HQ so I left Miss de Ville with the goods.
I did though stay long enough to watch one of the shots involving the model posing on a mirror.
Here is a shot of the stylists making adjustments with the models hair and dress.

and here is the photographer getting ready to start shooting.


And here is the picture from the computer monitor...I love the software that allows you to watch each photo come up on the big monitor as the photographer is shooting....very cool.
I'm looking forward to the Fall issue!
Digg this

3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Love this glimpse, darling! What fun!

Those blue gloves are fabulous!

xoxox,
CC

Belle de Ville said...

CC, it was fun!

Susan B said...

Gorgeous shot!

Add to Technorati Favorites