Thursday, June 11, 2009

Savvy Shopping - Navy Is My Neutral

Years ago I used to wait until I had an important event to attend and then frantically shop until I found just the right outfit. This usually resulted in my finding something trendy and wonderful but at full price...and everyone knows how much I hate to pay retail.
Now, that I know exactly which type of clothes I prefer to wear, based on my taste and understanding of what's flattering to my stout figure, I will purchase clothes whether I have a specific event to wear them to or not....if they are priced right.
Like this charming little dress from Saks for $191.
the right cut
the right color
the right price
and in a neutral color that will match my accessories.
Digg this

1 comment:

Miss Cavendish said...

Navy has always been my favorite neutral . . .

Add to Technorati Favorites