Thursday, April 2, 2009

Savvy Shopping- Blush Coral and Nude Shoe

Nude- Sand - Blush - whatever you call it, this is the color for shoes this spring.

From Kristopher Dukes
Nude shoes swing in and out of vogue, but I always adore them. A nude heel is more must-have than a basic black pump: nude shoes match everything, and they’re pure sex. Since a nude shoe melts your leg and arched foot into one long line, nudes like these Jimmy Choos’ll give you stems like Jessica Rabbit…
Kristopher's Choice - The Jimmy Choo Clue
Style Spy's Choice - Calvin Klein Dail


My Choice - Jimmy Choo Quote

Quiet, unassuming, lady like I admit, but they go perfectly with this
as modeled by Miss de Ville

Every once in a while you just have to go Grace Kelly

Digg this

2 comments:

Deja Pseu said...

I have been trying to find a classic nude pump for over TWO years now. I've tried Ferragamo, Saks, Neimans, Zappos...nada. At least, nada with a less than 4" heel. If you see anything out there in your travels, let me know!

Deja Pseu said...

Oh, and your daughter is gorgeous, just like her mom!

Add to Technorati Favorites