Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Playing With Polyvore

I don't know what's up this week in my computer world but for some reason mine was en panne yesterday. My bluetooth went down and with a wireless mouse and keyboard...I was stuck.

After an hour spent on the phone this morning with a heavily accented customer support person, I finally got them to agree to send me what I need and hopefully I will be back online tomorrow.

So until the new stuff arrives I'm en vacance chez moi, at least in terms of blogging.



In the meantime...I've been so impressed with the style selections of Jill's Shopstyle "look of the day" posts that I did a search on Polyvore for Beladora and came up with pages and pages of gorgeous ensembles.

This particular one caught my eye....obviously I'm desperately in need of a real vacation and right now a Roman Holiday would suit me just fine.







who knew?
Digg this

6 comments:

Susan B said...

I've uploaded quite a few of your Beladora pieces that others have used in their ensembles, too. The cool thing is that the system sends you an e-mail each time someone uses an item you've clipped, so you can see many different looks with your favorite items.

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

Oh my gosh. I'm thinking, "What the heck is polyvore?" And then I clicked.
You just opened up a whole new world for me!!!!

Jill said...

I'm so glad I found your blog...I had no knowledge of Beladora. Fantastic jewelry!

Belle de Ville said...

Deja: Thanks for all of your Beladora picks for Polyvore. Sometimes it is so difficult to understand the jewelry without seeing it as part of an entire outfit.
Jill: I'm glad that you found Beladora. We've just added a group of Temple St. Clair pieces for under $1000.
Also, for any blogger that has linked to Beladora, I've added the link and logo of the blog to the Beladora Press page. So for Stella's Roar, like for Une Femme, there is a link from Beladora.

Belle de Ville said...

Parisienne Farmgirl:
Polyvore...so many creative outlets on the internet...so little time...

Jill said...

Yay! Thanks.

Add to Technorati Favorites