Saturday, October 25, 2008

Celebrity Style Silliness

Not that you didn't already know this...but in our celebrity obsessed culture I always like to reiterate that celebrity status doesn't in anyway imply good taste or common sense.


About good taste:
OMG What Were They Thinking a photo montage of some truly terrible celebrity style.
Now, we know why they need stylists...

Take this photo of Diane keaton. I love the hat and Kathrine Hepburn-esque black turtleneck, but what's up with the mismatched brown belt. And...ladies of a certain age, please leave the leggings for the teenagers.
Diane Keaton - why cover lovely legs with leggings?
And for the common sense part
Deceiver.com, a delicious blog that points out celebrity hypocrisy
Digg this

2 comments:

Susan B said...

I remember reading an interview with Diane Keaton where she remarked that she dresses the way she does because she's always cold. Maybe the leggings are functional?

Belle de Ville said...

I'm always cold too except that I would wear black tights rather than black leggings. I think she's following the teenage trend in this photo.

Add to Technorati Favorites