Thursday, August 28, 2008

Savvy Shopping - Sensational Senna

Senna Cosmetics
367 N. Camden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.274.1028
Look, I'm the first person to admit that I'm not much of a girly girl. When it comes to manicures and make-up I'm woefully behind the curve.
Thank God Kristopher Dukes, my go to girl for all things bright and beautiful around Beverly Hills, got my name on the guest list for the party last night at the Senna boutique introducing their Fall Collection.
Surrounded by professional make-up artists with flawless faces I succumbed to a little touch up by make-up artist extraordinaire, Leesa Dang.
The good thing is that I now know that my appearance can actually be improved with Senna products and by making a $30 or so investment in their primer I can put off the investment in botox for a little while longer. The bad thing is that knowing that the boutique is only a couple of blocks away from my office, I might be tempted to run over there on a weekly basis and get a little touch up by Leesa.
If you don't have a Senna boutique near you, you can buy their products online. They have a really nice easy to navigate website.
Digg this

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites