Saturday, August 30, 2008

Even I Can Dream or My Fall Fashion Fantasy

Well with Labor Day weekend upon us I've finally had to accept the reality that Fall is finally here. Of course, Labor Day is not the leading indicator that Fall has arrived, Fantasy Football is. While I won't be having a Fantasy Football team, I will be so looking forward to watching Peyton and Eli Manning play this season. Those boys are going to be better than ever!




But instead of having a Fantasy Football team I have my own little Fall Fashion Fantasy.


And If I lived in an alternative universe I would jet off Virgin America first class to New York for a quick stay at the Pierre Hotel, where I could catch up with my East Coast friends at lunch at La Goulue and dinner at La Grenouille .
And bien sur do some shopping at Bergdorf Goodman.

And this is what I'd be buying for my Fall wardrobe.



Loro Piano Silk and Cashmere "Becky" Dress


Nicely tailored Nancy Gonzalez Crocodile Bag


Manolo Blahnik Bow Pumps

Now since this fantasy shopping spree would cost the equivalent to a down payment on an ocean view condo in Cabo San Lucas...in an alternative universe, I would actually opt for a wardrobe of vintage clothes and go for the real estate.
Digg this

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites