Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Savvy Shopping - Saving at the Pump




As if gasoline prices weren't high enough already, now we've got lowered production out of Mexico, the threat of a strike at a refinery in Scotland, a force majeure declared by Royal Dutch Shell due to the attack on their pipeline in Nigeria last week, the seasonal change to lighter grade fuel and continued speculation by traders pushing the prices up. Add to this up and we've got $4.00 plus gas prices. This good news comes to us thanks to Yahoo News.



Maybe it's time to find a more practical vehicle for my daily commute to my office. Right now I'm loving the idea of a Vespa scooter or a Smart car. And clever me, I can find the outfit to match from Juicy Couture at Bloomingdales.com.
Digg this

1 comment:

St. Reeves said...

Mom, I hate to be the daughter of dissent and all but... the smart car is nigh unto as hideous as the ghastly prius. Ugly. Cars that resemble cockroaches and other unsightly insects are, well, yucky.
eww. eww. eww.

Add to Technorati Favorites