Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Congratulations Instapundit!



Congratulations are due to Glenn Reynolds, The Instapundit, for his almost 8 million (!!!) hits last month. I have been reading his blog virtually everyday since 2001 and I learned more from it that I did from reading all print media combined. There isn't another news source on the web or in print that covers the breadth of topics than his blog does. And no, I'm not just posting this because I am shamelessly vying for an Instalaunch.

From alternative history, to politics, to constitutional law, to recipes, to consumer electronics, to space travel, to indie music, to nanotechnology, to well just about everything...I've learned the basics about it from Glenn.

Glenn, thank you for taking the time to write your blog.

Oh, and if you want to learn more about the the power of markets and technology, you need to read Glenn's book An Army of Davids.
Digg this

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites