Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Savvy Shopping - Pink and Green for Spring














Ah...it's spring and young love is in the air. There's really nothing like seeing a gorgeous and brilliant young couple on their way to getting married. And, I'm so looking forward to the wedding this summer in Napa Valley.

So...I have an engagement party to go to this weekend at a beautiful estate in Bel Air with a charming gentleman. Perfect.

It's going to be an early evening affair in a lovely garden filled with flowers so I'm going to wear something bright in pink and green.
Sometimes I just have to let my inner preppy out.

This gorgeous bright green dress (on sale!) and sexy fuchsia shoes are from Nordstrom.com. Add something vintage with this hot pink satin bag from Unique Boutique NYC.

Of course, let's not forget the bling. This pink "Lola" pendant and "Lola" ring both by Judith Ripka from Beladora.com will be perfect.
Digg this

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites