Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Vintage Value Venture - Spring's Soft Colors & Floral Prints

























I'm truly amazed by the tremendous amount of vintage products there are available on the web. Who has time to trudge all over town to find great vintage buys? I certainly don't. But with a few minutes on Google I can find countless websites with clothes, handbags and jewelry that I would not hesitate to buy.

I love fashions from the 1940's, 1950's and 1960's so finding Sydney's Vintage Clothing was a real treat. Overall the clothes are pretty funky (Hawaiian and square dancing dresses!!!) but I found a couple of wearable frocks that are priced right. A sheer organza dress with a watercolor palate ($67.49), a floral print dress with a great neckline and a matching 3/4 sleeve peplum jacket ($89.99), and a floral print Italian sleeveless dress with bow detail ($119.99). And with any of these dresses you can carry a very soft and pretty lavender leather handbag ($67.95).

Beladora2.com has some lovely and inexpensive faceted amethyst bead jewelry that would be perfect with these vintage dresses.
Digg this

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites